SpiceJet airlines is a budgeted Indian low-cost airline. It is the second largest airline in the country that flies to more than sixty domestic and international destinations that has a minimal SpiceJet charge for cancellation. The airline has a customer-friendly cancellation and refund process. To know all the details you would require to cancel tickets; you can go through the content that provides all the relevant information.
Spicejet Charge for Cancellation and Its Policies
The cancellation process is a very hectic one. You must go through the policy to eliminate the issues while cancelling the existing bookings. The guidelines in the policy are explained below.
- As per the 24-Hour cancellation policy, you can cancel your ticket within 24 hours of purchasing to avoid the extra charges.
- If you possess a refundable ticket, you may choose to cancel your booking and avail of a complete refund if you have not cancelled the booking within 3 hours of the departure time. You must pay cancellation charges if it is within this time.
- If you retain a non-refundable ticket, you are not entitled to a refund on the cancellation of tickets.
- Suppose you have cancelled a ticket due to an emergency, such as the death of a close relative or due to the passenger’s ill-health conditions. In that case, according to SpiceJet cancellation policy, you must provide relevant documents to avail of the refund.
- Suppose the airline has cancelled your ticket due to any emergency, like bad weather conditions. In that case, covid issues at the arrival destinations, technical glitch, delay at the previous flight trip, etc., the airlines are entitled to give you a refund or pay compensation. In such a case, you can rebook with the travel credits or vouchers with discounts and offers in place of the previous ticket.
Spicejet Cancellation Process
To avail of the SpiceJet flight cancellation, you can go through the following, which explains the process well. The explanation below gives you two ways to cancel the booking with SpiceJet airlines. The ways in which you can cancel are the online method and by dint of call process.
1. Online Method
To cancel your booking through the online method:
- Reach out to the official website of SpiceJet Airlines https://www.spicejet.com/.
- Click on the manage booking option available at the top left corner of the official home page.
- Then, enter the PNR number or ticket number and email id or last name of the passenger to retrieve your booking.
- You will be taken to your ticket from the option on the right click on the cancel option.
- Confirm and cancel your booking.
- You will receive a confirmation cancellation email and SMS on your registered email address and phone number.
- In the email, you will get a ticket number, which you can refer to in case of further inquiries regarding the cancellation.
- After successfully cancelling your booking, you can click on the refund button to get the refund of your cancelled ticket.
2. By dint of Call process
To know the cancellation over-call and the SpiceJet charge for cancellation, you can choose to contact the customer support team. To call the customer service team, get into the official website, and from the contact, us page, find the number and dial the same 011 91 124 498 3410 and hence go through the given IVR steps:
- Press 1 to continue in English.
- Press 2 to change to a different language.
- Press 9 to talk to a representative.
- Enter as per your requirement and get on the call.
Cancellation Charges for SpiceJet
The cancellation charges for SpiceJet flight cancellation are explained as follows:
- If you carry a non-refundable ticket, you will be charged between $200-$500.
- If you have a refundable ticket and cancel within three hours of the departure, you will be charged $100-$200.
To know more about the cancellation and refunds, you can call the airlines at SpiceJet phone number or visit the official website.
Disclaimer: As an independent travel agent, Skyofares arranges your travel plans, including flight and hotel changes. While we do make reservations for the same as an associate booking provider, we do not claim to be a specific hotel, airline, or travel service provider. Here, we mean to give customers top-notch, trustworthy services for a wonderful travel experience.Copyright © -2023 skyofares.com. All Rights Reserved.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *