When it comes to ensuring a flawless and comfortable journey at Air France, the check-in process must be convenient. They understand the process of hassle-free check-in and provide several ways to do so, like doing it online through their website, mobile, and airport check-in. But, it will be helpful if you read their check-in policy before Check-in air france flights to see the rules of the procedure applicable to your current situation.
Air France Check-In Policy:
- According to the policy, you can check online 30 minutes- 30 hours before the flight's scheduled departure. The online check-in time varies according to the destination.
- You are not permitted to check in online if you are traveling with a baby or a pet.
- Online Check-in is allowed if your trip includes a layover. But, if you are changing the airports during the layover, then it's not allowed.
- The unaccompanied minor can not check in online.
- You must reach the airport at least two hours before the planneddeparture to check in at the counter for a domestic/short-haul flight.
- If you have an International/ long-haul flight with Air France, then you must reach the airport at least three hours before the scheduled departure.
What Are the Ways to Check in at Air France?
Passengers can check in to your Air France flight by the modes brought up below.
- Online through their website.
- Through mobile check-in
- At the airport check-in counter.
You can take a look at all three ways for a better understanding.
You can replicate the steps below to check in online.
- Open the website www.airfrance.com
- Hit the check-in option at the top of the menu bar and enter the booking reference/ ticket number and last name to see the flight details.
- Click the check-in option, and you will be asked to select the Seats using the map.
- You can also add baggage for check-in or in-flight services and proceed to the payments page.
- Pay the required charges online, and the process is complete.
- You will instantly get the e-boarding pass attached to an endorsement email.
- After online/web check, you can drop off your bag at the dedicated baggage points at the airport.
Another option for Check-in to your Air France flight is through their mobile app. You are only required to Install the app on your phone and obey the steps below.
- Open the Air France mobile app on your phone and sign in to your existing account using the credentials.
- After successfully signing in, tap the My Bookings option and mark the desired flight.
- Tap the check-in option and select your preferred Seat to complete the process.
- You will get the boarding pass on your phone and to the registered email.
Check-in in at the Airport Counter:
It is convenient to check in at the counters at the airport. You are only required to carry the e-ticket and a government-issued ID proof for verification. Visit the counter and share the documents with the executive. You can also ask for the Seat of your choice if it is available by paying the appropriate charges, and they will check in your flight and hand over the printed boarding pass.
Disclaimer: As an independent travel agent, Skyofares arranges your travel plans, including flight and hotel changes. While we do make reservations for the same as an associate booking provider, we do not claim to be a specific hotel, airline, or travel service provider. Here, we mean to give customers top-notch, trustworthy services for a wonderful travel experience.Copyright © -2023 skyofares.com. All Rights Reserved.