Yes, you can also use the mobile boarding pass for your flight boarding with Air India. If you are unsure how to get the boarding pass, you can go through the context and get the information required to know about the mobile pass and how you can get the mobile pass with Air India.
The Procedure to Get the Mobile Boarding Pass
The Online Method:
The online method is one of the most effective ways to make changes or get an online boarding pass. If you are unfamiliar with the online process, you can go through the steps provided in the below points.
- You need to go to the official site of Air India.
- Several options can be viewed on the primary dashboard.
- You need to click on the check-in option.
- Now, enter the PNR number and passenger surname.
- You can select the seats from the seat map
- You will then get your boarding pass in your email or your mobile.
You can use this e-pass during your boarding, and you do not need to take any printed form of the boarding pass.
Using The Mobile App:
If you cannot get your Air India boarding pass online, you can use the mobile app to obtain and save it on your phone.If you are unsure how to get the boarding pass using the mobile app, you can simply follow the procedure provided below.
- One must first install the official application of Air India on your mobile.
- Now open the application and look for the check-in option.
- Enter the PNR code and the passenger’s surname.
- You can also choose the seats from the seat map.
- Select the seats, and you are done.
- You have the option to download your boarding pass on your mobile device.
Is It Necessary to Get a Printed Boarding Pass?
Nowadays, airlines have the e-pass and do not require a printed boarding pass. But there are certain conditions where you need the printed boarding pass to board the flight. You can check out the policy and the conditions on the official page.
How to Get a Printed Boarding Pass?
If you still require the boarding pass printed, you can use the kiosk machine or the counter to get the printed boarding pass. If you are unsure how to use the kiosk machine, you can use the points provided in the below points.
The kiosk machine:
- When you are at the airport, you need to locate the nearest Kiosk machine associated with Air India.
- Enter the PNR number and click on the next option.
- Now you can see the seat map.
- You can select the seats from the available seats on the flight.
- In case you have luggage, you can also get bag tags.
- Enter the number of bags and click submit.
- You will get your printed boarding pass along with your bag tags.
At The Airport Counter:
If there is an issue with the kiosk, you can simply get your boarding pass at the counter when checking in your luggage. If available, you can also request the desired seats from the agent. If you are wondering Does Air India allow mobile boarding pass then you can go through the above context and get the needed help.
Disclaimer: As an independent travel agent, Skyofares arranges your travel plans, including flight and hotel changes. While we do make reservations for the same as an associate booking provider, we do not claim to be a specific hotel, airline, or travel service provider. Here, we mean to give customers top-notch, trustworthy services for a wonderful travel experience.Copyright © -2023 skyofares.com. All Rights Reserved.