Air India is an India Carrier flying to various domestic and international destinations. The airline allows discounts to book cheaper tickets. Does Air India offer student discount? Suppose you are looking for tickets at lower rates to reach your desired destination. In that case, Air India is an affordable choice because it offers student discounts and helps students accomplish their dreams. Here is everything that you need to know if you want to avail the discount.
Are There Any Guidelines for Air India Student Discount?
There are a few conditions that travelers need to follow before applying for the discount:
- Eligibility: The traveler must be a student enrolled for a course minimum of one year in a recognized university/ college/ institute by the central or state government is eligible for a student discount offer.
- Age: The age of the traveler is between 12 and 26 years from the flight schedule.
- ID card: To get the offer, you need to get a student-approved ID from an educational institute.
- Discount: The airline shared a discount of 25% for the basic economy class fare.
- Booking: Students can book their flight up to one year before departure.
- Check-in: Flyers need to show the relevant photo ID and student documents at the time of check-in counters and boarding gate. You may be denied the boarding pass if you forget to carry the documents.
How Much Student Discount Can I Get from Air India?
The airline shares discounts of around 25% to ease the burden on the passengers. Sometimes, student discount is received as baggage allowance and onboard services instead of a deduction on the ticket fare. In case of any confusion, you can contact the customer support.
How Can I Book My Air India Tickets for a Student Discount?
Passengers can book the flight online. You can use the web services or the app shared by the airline. Here, all the instructions are shared to help you:
- Visit the website or open the app.
- Enter the ticket details such as trip type, destination, origin, departure, arrival dates, etc.
- Select the Now button to search for the flight.
- You need to choose the student discount option and enter the student ID number.
- You will be shared the discounted fare and make the payment.
Once the process is completed, you will be shared the confirmation mail. Passengers can check the details in case they have any issues, and you can contact customer support.
Can I Contact the Air India Representative to Book a Student Discount Flight?
Flyers can speak with customer executives if they have any issues related to the Air India student discount for assistance. Dial the Air India contact number +91 124 264 1407 for guidance. You must follow the IVR instructions and choose the language to connect with the suitable agents. The best time to connect with the agent is early hours. After your call is picked up, you need to share the details with the airline, and they will help you to make the reservation. Dialing the number when you need to make urgent bookings is suggested. Passengers can follow Air India on social media to get the latest information about the discounts on Facebook or Twitter. Visit the website for more details.
Disclaimer: As an independent travel agent, Skyofares arranges your travel plans, including flight and hotel changes. While we do make reservations for the same as an associate booking provider, we do not claim to be a specific hotel, airline, or travel service provider. Here, we mean to give customers top-notch, trustworthy services for a wonderful travel experience.Copyright © -2023 skyofares.com. All Rights Reserved.