If you're wondering about IndiGo's refund policy for canceled flights, you'll be pleased to know that do IndiGo have refund on cancellation. So, Yes, IndiGo does offer refunds on cancellation, which vary on the time of cancellation and the fare type. It is best to check with the airline directly or review their cancellation policy because it's essential to read through IndiGo's cancellation and refund policy carefully before making any changes to your travel plans. So, there are some points, pursue it.
- Generally, if you cancel more than 4 hours before your flight, you can receive a refund of up to 75% of your ticket price.
- If you cancel within 4 hours of your flight, you may not be eligible for a refund.
- Customers who need to cancel their flight can receive a full refund up to 24 hours before departure.
- Cancellation due to medical issues or any legal issue, the airline didn't take any fare from you.
- If the IndiGo airline cancels the flight, you can quickly get a refund for the unused portion of the ticket.
- If the cancellation is made within 24 hours of departure, a fee will be charged, and the remaining amount will be refunded.
- Additionally, customers can receive a full refund if there is a change in the flight schedule or if the airline cancels the flight.
What Are the Indigo Airlines Cancellation Fees?
Whenever you cancel the IndiGo flight, the airline will take its cancellation fees; therefore, to get it, you should pursue the details of cancellation fees for IndiGo flights that are situated below.
- Economy Flexi: 72 hours before departure - 0% of fare
- Economy Saver: 48 hours prior to departure - 50% of fare
- Economy Basic: 24 hours before departure - 75% of fare
- All fares: Within 24 hours of departure or No Show - 0% of the fare
There are some exceptions to these fees. For example, if your flight is canceled or delayed more than 2 hours, a full refund will be eligible to you. For that, you will need to provide your PNR number and your reason for cancellation. The refund will be processed into 7 working days.
How to Request a Refund on Indigo Flight Cancellation?
You can quickly request a refund on Indigo flight cancellation in three ways; however, if you search for how to do this, there are a few modes of getting this. You should carry out the following points:
Request a refund online:
- Go to the IndiGo website and click on the "Refund" tab.
- Enter your PNR number and your email address.
- Select the reason for your cancellation.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- You will attain an email confirmation once your refund request has been processed.
Request a Refund on call:
- Go to the customer service page of IndiGo Airlines
- Search for the customer service phone number,
- Dial 1 (877) 606-2560, and wait for a few seconds to connect the call with the live person,
- After connecting the call, request for a refund from the airline agent,
- Share all your itinerary details, and the airline will process to give a refund to you soon.
Request a refund by email:
You can quickly request a refund from IndiGo Air by email; therefore, you must send a refund request with all your bookings and further details. After that, send it to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: As an independent travel agent, Skyofares arranges your travel plans, including flight and hotel changes. While we do make reservations for the same as an associate booking provider, we do not claim to be a specific hotel, airline, or travel service provider. Here, we mean to give customers top-notch, trustworthy services for a wonderful travel experience.Copyright © -2023 skyofares.com. All Rights Reserved.