Based in Gurgaon, India, Indigo is one of the low-cost airlines flying around multiple domestic and international destinations. If you hold a reservation with the airline and you are a student, then you can avail of the exclusive service that they provide to their customers. You can choose to go through the airline for help with the Indigo Student Discount. The information given in the content shall help you through to get the discount and avail of the help as required. Read through them and avail of the help required.
Details Related to Indigo Student Discounts.
With regard to availing of the discounts from the airline, there are certain other details that you must go through so that you can avail of the same. With the discount from the airline, you can access a 6% concession and an additional baggage allowance of 10 kg. The pointers you must keep in mind are as follows:
- Student discounts are applicable for students of 12 years or more.
- The student identification card is a mandate while checking in. The same shall also be valid during the flight.
- Discounts can be availed on both round trips and one-way trips.
- The booked tickets on Indigo with Student discounts are non-transferable.
- To avail of the discount, a minimum of seven days before the date the flight must be booked, and booking must be done on the official website.
How Does the Indigo Student Discount Work?
You can go through the given steps, which shall help you leran how to avail of the discount from Indigo for a student concession. The steps through which you can get to avail of the discount are as follows:
- Land on Indigo Airlines’ official website, www.indigo.com.
- Click on the book, and after entering the required details, search for the flight you are looking to fly with.
- Enter the passenger details and reach out to the result page.
- Click on the student fare option. Enter the student ID details and tap on proceed.
- Complete the next process to pay for the ticket following the given details.
- Once done, you shall receive a confirmation from the airline with the ticket attached to it.
Other than the online process, you can also avail of the discount with the help of the customer service agent from the airline. You can go through the given steps to find the contact number and then make the bookings accordingly. The steps through which you can contact the Indigo executive are as follows:
- From the homepage of the official webpage, reach out to the contact page of the same by tapping on the Contact Us option.
- Scroll the page down, choose the appropriate destination, and you will get the number +91 (0)124 435 2500.
- Dial and contact the airline for the help you are in need of.
Contact the airline and then avail of the help you are in need of. Upon dialing the number, follow the IVR and then find the executive who shall help you to contact for the help you seek. However, if there any issues, you can either surf through the website or contact the airline for the needed help.
Disclaimer: As an independent travel agent, Skyofares arranges your travel plans, including flight and hotel changes. While we do make reservations for the same as an associate booking provider, we do not claim to be a specific hotel, airline, or travel service provider. Here, we mean to give customers top-notch, trustworthy services for a wonderful travel experience.Copyright © -2023 skyofares.com. All Rights Reserved.