It will only cost you $25 to $150 to change flights on Ryanair. However, if you have followed the right policy regarding the flight change, you’ll be able to make the changes for free. You can make the flight change on the official website of Ryanair. To know the proper procedure and the policy, you must walk through the steps below.
Procedure to make changes on Ryanair:
You can change the flight in only a few minutes by following the steps below.
- Get on Ryanair’s website.
- Now you need to click “My Bookings.”
- Enter the booking reference number and the code of the booking.
- Now click the button “Search.”
- Once the search is over, you’ll come across the booking you have made.
- Now open the booking, and then you need to click the button “Flight change.”
- Soon, you’ll come across the list of flights which might be suitable for you.
- Make the selection of the flight and then choose the option of “Save changes.”
That is it. You will get a confirmation email on the registered email address with Ryanair. You only need to do that before you take the step to change flights on Ryanair. You have read all the policies regarding the flight change.
Ryanair’s flight change policy:
- While making the flight change, you’re not allowed to make the changes to your destination.
- It would help if you made sure you made the flight change within twenty-four hours of the booking. Then you’ll be able to make the changes totally free.
- You can make the flight change by yourself on the official website of Ryanair. However, in case you made the booking through a third party or a travel agency, then you need to get in touch with them to make the changes.
- Once you’ve crossed the twenty-four hours grace period, you’ll be charged the flight change fee.
That is it. Once you have read the Ryanair flight change policy. Then it’ll be easy for you to make the changes you want in your booking. It will help if you also made sure that you have followed the twenty-four hours grace period. However, there are also other ways to make the changes to your flight.
Make changes on Ryanair flight with the help of customer service:
Walk through the path mentioned below. Then you’ll be able to connect with the customer service team of Ryanair.
You need to phone up the Ryanair customer care number. That is +44 1279358438. You’ll come across the IVR menu of Ryanair. From the IVR menu, you must ensure that you have selected the suitable options. Now, your phone call will be connected to a live person from the customer service team. Now you need to ensure that you have explained your query correctly. The executive from Ryanair will ensure that your question will be fixed and you don’t face that issue again.
Via live chat:
Yes, you can even live chat with the customer service team of Ryanair. Make it certain that you have followed the steps below.
- Get on Ryanair’s website.
- Now click the “Help” button.
- On the new page, you need to click the option of “General Help.”
- Now make the selection of the chat icon.
- Once you have chosen the chat icon, a chat box will open up on your account.
- In the box, select the button “Manage Booking.”
- Your chat will be moved to the person trained to handle your query.
- You only need to share your booking details.
- The flight change will be made for you.
You’ll get confirmation from Ryanair regarding the flight change made for you.
You must follow the step-by-step guide below to compose your email for Ryanair. Then you’ll be able to make them call back and fix your query.
- It would help if you wrote the description of your query.
- Once you have written the report, you must write the contact details.
- After writing the contact details, you can even attach the relevant documents to your query.
- Now you can send the email to the official email address of Ryanair.
That is it. Soon, you’ll receive a callback from the executive trained and prepared to answer your query.
Via social network:
Connecting with customer service through a social network is undoubtedly one of the easiest ways. You only need to ensure that you have followed the step-by-step guide ahead.
- Open any social network of your choice.
- Now write the “Ryanair” in the search bar.
- Soon you’ll come across the verified account of Ryanair.
- Now you only need to send the message to the inbox.
That is it. Once you have connected with customer service, you’ll get the information regarding the Ryanair flight change fee and the flight change. Make sure you adhere to the flight change policy before making the changes. Then you’ll be ready to board your flight.
Disclaimer: As an independent travel agent, Skyofares arranges your travel plans, including flight and hotel changes. While we do make reservations for the same as an associate booking provider, we do not claim to be a specific hotel, airline, or travel service provider. Here, we mean to give customers top-notch, trustworthy services for a wonderful travel experience.Copyright © -2023 skyofares.com. All Rights Reserved.