Worried about how to change my flight date on Copa Airlines? Confused about the process! Copa Airlines being a pocket-friendly airline, helps its customers to its best to serve them. It not only provides you with cheap flights but also has exciting offers and discounts. Copa Airlines doesn't let any change in the traveller's name. But yes, to make changes, you must be aware of the airlines' policies to make the process hassle-free. Here are the details before rescheduling your flight. You can also contact Copa Airlines Customer Service for detailed assistance.
Simple Steps to change my flight date on Copa Airlines:
- Go to the official website of Copa Airlines and click on Services.
- A dropdown will appear; click on Contact Us.
- A new redirected page will appear; click on the "call our reservation center" option.
- It will connect you with the customer service executive via call.
- It will first take you through IVR instructions; enter as required.
- It can also connect you to an agent, and you can make necessary changes.
Copa Airlines date change policy
- To make changes in the travel date, it must be done before 24 hours to avoid extra charges. 2. If it exceeds the time limit of 24 hours, an extra fee is always applied. Moreover, Copa Airlines allows you to make changes only once.
- Note that Copa Airlines does not allow you to change the passenger details.
- If there is a same-day flight change request, it can only be done within the same class of your booking.
- In case of a same-day flight change, destination change is not allowed. You can travel only to the destination pre-booked.
- To make changes in the class of the booked ticket, you will have to cancel your current reservation and rebook with your desired preference.
- If in case the flight gets cancelled, the airlines will reschedule your ticket, which will not cost any extra charges. But if there is a missed boarding, the airlines shall not pay any refund.
How to change or reschedule my flight ticket?
- Get onto the official website through https://www.copaair.com/es/web/gs
- In the top left corner, click on "To Travel" in the dropdown, click on Manage your Reservation and accept the pop-up.
- Enter the Reservation Code, E-ticket number, and your last name on the redirected page.
- You will get redirected to a new page where you must click on the" change flight" option.
- Enter your required details and the new date you want to change your travel.
- Pay the change fee if required and proceed to your booking.
Once done, the Copa Airlines will send you a confirmation mail on your registered email id. You can also contact Customer service requesting a change in the flight date.
How much does it cost to change my flight date on Copa Airlines?
Copa Airlines provides its customers with the best of services on board. Copa Airlines manage bookings, and it helps you get your desired seats and book special meals on request. About the change in the cost of the flight ticket, it always depends on the terms and conditions you have agreed to while booking your initial ticket. You don't have to pay extra if you make changes before 24 hours of the flight. You will be charged an extra amount if you change my flight date on Copa Airlines exceeding the time limit of 24 hours with an extra amount which depends on the fare of the ticket actually booked on. The cost varies the sooner or later you make changes. The change is always as per the Copa airlines date change policy. To get details of your reservations, contact https://www.copaair.com/es/web/gs or call the toll-free number available on the website.
Disclaimer: As an independent travel agent, Skyofares arranges your travel plans, including flight and hotel changes. While we do make reservations for the same as an associate booking provider, we do not claim to be a specific hotel, airline, or travel service provider. Here, we mean to give customers top-notch, trustworthy services for a wonderful travel experience.Copyright © -2023 skyofares.com. All Rights Reserved.