Getting aware of PNR status is crucial as this clears all the aspects related to flight confirmation. There were instances when, without knowing the confirmation of their flights, they reached the airport and found their flight was either postponed or canceled. The query is posed from different travelers, “How can I check indigo PNR status?” with the objective of getting detailed discussion on how to view PNR status, why it is important, and other aspects. Please consider the discussion:
Find Different Approaches to View Pnr Status on Indigo.
Check on the official website.
This method has been represented by the airline for the assistance of passengers so they can view the PNR or flight status. Because circumstances arise when the airline may change the flight timings or cancel it. Hence, you can check your flight status by merely following some of the steps that are written below:
- Visit the official website of IndiGo to begin the process.
- Once there, you have to tap on the “Flight Status.
- Enter your PNR number, last name, and other ticket details.
- Once entered, you will be able to view the PNR status.
Make a Call to the Indigo Helpline Phone Number.
The second most helpful method to find your PNR status is by reaching out to the customer assistance team of IndiGo on their helpline phone number +91 (0)124 435 2500 where a live person will be on a phone line to whom you have to provide all your ticket details and based on that you will be confirmed with your flight timings. However, to get a person, there is a condition: choosing an appropriate IVR over a phone call.
NOTE: You must get to the airline between 6 AM and 6 PM between Monday to Friday.
Explore the pros of checking PNR Status.
Passengers always wonder about the purpose of knowing the PNR status once a ticket is confirmed. So, in the following section, you will learn the pros; please consider them:
- Confirmation— If you have flight confirmation, this will have no trouble. For example, reaching the airport, carrying the luggage, and getting aboard. And suppose your flight is canceled, and you are at the airport; this is a bit time-consuming.
- No change— Even if the flight is changed, at least you can reschedule your plan again without any hassle.
Where can you view the PNR Number?
You can view the PNR number in the following ways:
- At the top of your ticket.
- You may check your email box. The email which was sent remarking your booking confirmation
- Check the texts.
When should you check the PNR status?
There is a concern among passengers as to when exactly they must check the PNR status. You can find the information in the following points:
- It is recommended to check the status at least 24 hours before your scheduled flight.
- You can also call the support team of IndiGo to inquire about the same.
Is IndiGo PNR numerical or alphabetical?
The PNR Number of IndiGo is alphanumeric and is 6 total in numbers. If you are unable to find it, approach the support team for better clearance.
The given ways will unlock all the confused methods of checking the PNR status along with some other helpful information.
Disclaimer: As an independent travel agent, Skyofares arranges your travel plans, including flight and hotel changes. While we do make reservations for the same as an associate booking provider, we do not claim to be a specific hotel, airline, or travel service provider. Here, we mean to give customers top-notch, trustworthy services for a wonderful travel experience.Copyright © -2023 skyofares.com. All Rights Reserved.