If you have a booking with Etihad and wonder how to change my seat on Etihad Airways, it's quite an easy process. You can change the seat by visiting the Etihad website and contacting contact centres or OTAs. Moreover, check out the complete write-up below for detailed information.
Step by Step Guide to change a seat on Etihad Airways?
If you have already booked your seat on Etihad Airways and are now looking forward to changing it, the procedure is quite simple. Follow the step-by-step information below to make it more clear.
Change Seat on Etihad Airways through Website:
- Step 1. Go to the official site of Etihad Airways using any web browser
- Step 2. You need to then find out the option 'Manage' on the homepage
- Step 3. Now provide the booking details; confirmation number and last name to retrieve your booking
- Step 4. You need to select the option then' Find my booking.'
- Step 5. To change your seat, click on 'Change seat.'
- Step 7. Follow the instruction and then pay for the Etihad change seat fee
You can choose the seat as per your choice by paying an applicable change fee. Once you successfully change your Etihad pre-book seats, you soon get a confirmation email from the airline on your registered email id. In addition to the online process, you can also speak to the Etihad customer service team to make changes in your seat.
Change Seat on Etihad Airways through Phone call:
To change seats on Etihad, you can visit the customer support page of Etihad Airways online and, from there, choose the most relevant Etihad Airways customer support number. Once you get the number, you can follow the quick information below.
- Call the Etihad Airways customer service phone number
- You need to press one for English and follow IVR
- Now select the option which is most suitable for your query
- After you follow a few instructions, the system avail you with a live agent option
- You need to choose that option and talk to a live agent
- Once connected, you can request the agent if you wish to change your seat with Etihad
- Provide them with all the booking details, and they will soon make the required changes on your behalf
The above process guides you on how to change my seat on Etihad Airways. Besides, let's check out the highlights of Etihad seat change terms and conditions below to avoid any inconvenience and penalty.
The Etihad Airways seat change policy
- Here you can go through the change seat policy of Etihad Airways to change your seat hassle-free and save the change fee.
- Etihad Airways allows you to change the seat without paying any change fee if you complete the seat change process within 24 hours of booking and the delivery date is after seven days.
- According to the Etihad Airways seat change policy, you can only change the booking at your end if the ticket is booked via the official site, contact center, or the Etihad ticket counter. Besides, if you book the ticket via a third party, you need to contact the agent directly to make any changes.
- After the ticket is booked, you can change the seat up to 2 hours before the departure.
- The seat change is subject to availability; airlines also hold the right to change the allocated seat in case of emergencies or safety purposes.
Reading the information above, you must be clear about how to change my seat on Etihad Airways. If you still have any doubt or need further information, you can speak to an Etihad Airways representative. You can visit the customer support page of Etihad airways to get various contact information.
Disclaimer: As an independent travel agent, Skyofares arranges your travel plans, including flight and hotel changes. While we do make reservations for the same as an associate booking provider, we do not claim to be a specific hotel, airline, or travel service provider. Here, we mean to give customers top-notch, trustworthy services for a wonderful travel experience.Copyright © -2023 skyofares.com. All Rights Reserved.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *