KLM Airline manages flight services to many destinations and routes worldwide. If the traveler has successfully made the flight reservation with KLM Airlines, they must only check in and get the boarding pass to board their scheduled flight. One can check in in various ways, including online klm check-in, through a kiosk machine, or from the airport counter. People who face queries or any grievances can directly connect with the customer service team and get the issues resolved quickly.
Mention the details of the check-in policy of KLM Airlines.
There are some major policies and guidelines that the customer must know before making to check-in. The significant points related to the check-in of the airlines are mentioned below:
- The passenger can make the online check-in 24 hours before the flight departure timings.
- If you have made the flight reservation for the international destination, you can check in at the airport 3 hours before the flight departure.
- In the case of a domestic destination, the traveler can make check-in 2 hours before the flight departure.
- The passengers will not be allowed to check in if only 30 minutes are left for the flight departure.
- Passengers must take a government-issued identity card for security, documentation, and verification purposes.
What are the various ways of check-in?
The detail of the various approaches to check-in are given below in detail:
Check-in through the website: The passengers will be allowed to online check-in 24 hours before the flight departure. To make the check-in from the airline's website, you can follow the steps below:
- The first step is to go to the official homepage of KLM Airlines.
- Now, you need to tap on the "Check-in" section.
- After that, enter details of the booking reference code and the passenger's last name.
- Then, you can click on the Search/Continue option.
- Select the preferable seat and follow the on-page instructions.
- You will be redirected to the last page, then click "Download the boarding pass.
- The boarding pass will be downloaded; you can easily take a screenshot or save it in PDF form.
Check-in through mobile application: If you want to avoid the long queues and save time, you must make it directly through the mobile application. The process for it is mentioned below:
- You need to open the KLM Airline app on your mobile device.
- Now click on the "Check-in" option.
- Mention all the necessary details and tap on the Continue tab.
- Finally, the traveler can download the boarding pass.
Check-in the kiosk machine: To make the check-in through the kiosk machine, the traveler can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the airport and get yourself checked through the airport's security.
- Use the Kiosk Machine and click on the "Check-in" option.
- After that, you need to enter the passenger's booking reference number and last name of the passenger.
- Choose the preferred seat.
- One must not carry dangerous goods and restricted items while flying.
- Then tap the "Boarding Pass" tab and get a hard copy.
- Now, you can collect the boarding pass and show the same to the airline's agent while boarding the flight.
If the traveler faces any additional issues, they can visit the airport and get the issues resolved directly by the agent.
Disclaimer: As an independent travel agent, Skyofares arranges your travel plans, including flight and hotel changes. While we do make reservations for the same as an associate booking provider, we do not claim to be a specific hotel, airline, or travel service provider. Here, we mean to give customers top-notch, trustworthy services for a wonderful travel experience.Copyright © -2023 skyofares.com. All Rights Reserved.