One of the basics for an air journey is the check-in. This shall let you board the flight and complete the trip. And with Indigo, this process can be much easier as they help with an accessible and easier check-in, which is available on their homepage and will help you know How do I check-in online with Indigo. You can choose to go through the information given below so that you can complete the process required.
Check-In Policy of Indigo Airlines.
With regard to the flight you have and the flying plans you have made for one of your favorite destinations then, you must first complete the check-in process. You can go through the given guidelines so that you can easily complete the check-in process. The guidelines for the same are as follows:
- Check-in window opens 48 hours prior to the flight’s departure. And the window closes before 2 hours.
- Those travelers flying with wheelchairs, unaccompanied minors, and infants are not allowed for web check-in. You must reach out to the airport for the check-in.
- After getting the check-in done, you cannot henceforth make any changes or modifications to the booking and also cannot cancel the flight. If you do not board the flight, no refund or compensation shall be availed.
- For an international trip, the boarding gate closes an hour before the departure time, and for a domestic flight, it closes 30 minutes before the scheduled departure.
What Can Be Done While Getting the Check-In Done?
Along with the check-in you are planning to do through the online method or the Mobile check-in, there are various facilities that Indigo allows you to complete. These are explained below:
- Seat Selection: While completing the check-in process, you will get a seat map, and an option to choose a seat of choice for a comfortable journey shall be available. Depending on the availability of seats, you can choose a seat and complete the process. If you select a non-paid or a free seat, you will not have to pay for it. But, otherwise, you will then be taken to make the payment for the same.
- Additional Services: With the check-in getting done, you can choose to go through the airline for help. You can opt for the additional services that are available with the airline; namely, you can select a meal, choose to opt for a wheelchair, get special assistance, etc. If required for any process, you can go through them for the service you want to avail.
How Do I Check in for the Booked Indigo Flight?
To complete Indigo check-in online, you can process by following the given steps:
- Visit Indigo’s official website, www.goindigo.com.
- Click on the menu option from the right side of the page and choose the Web Check-in option.
- Enter the PNR or the booking reference number and the last name or the email address of the passenger and then tap on the check-in option.
- This will forward you to the check-in page.
- Enter the destination details, and choose a seat on the seat map.
- Then, proceed with the given instructions you get on the screen to complete the check-in.
- Once done, you shall receive a confirmation email to the registered email address.
Disclaimer: As an independent travel agent, Skyofares arranges your travel plans, including flight and hotel changes. While we do make reservations for the same as an associate booking provider, we do not claim to be a specific hotel, airline, or travel service provider. Here, we mean to give customers top-notch, trustworthy services for a wonderful travel experience.Copyright © -2023 skyofares.com. All Rights Reserved.