If you want to cancel your flight ticket and need information for a refund, you can directly contact Cebu Pacific for refund. Due to unavoidable circumstances, you had to cancel your flight and want to know about the refund policy. Here is the step-to-step guide to claiming your refund from Cebu Pacific.
Cebu Pacific is a leading airline in the Philippines, catering to domestic and international destinations across 14 countries. They provide flexible bookings with low fares and adopt best safety practices. If you fly with Cebu Pacific, you will experience a comfortable journey.
Methods to contact Cebu Pacific for refund
If you cannot process your refund online, you can also directly claim your refund from Cebu pacific customer care. To connect with the customer care representative to initiate the refund process in different ways are mentioned here as follows.
Via phone call:
You can if you want to claim your refund offline. Or you can visit their official website and scroll down.
- You will see an option "talk to us" click on that option and proceed further.
- You will be able to see different countries' customer care numbers. You can select your country and dial the number to contact Cebu Pacific for a refund.
- After dialling, you must follow IVR instructions and put your call on hold to connect with the customer care executive.
- Tell them all the details for a refund confirmation, and they will handle the process further.
- The refund will be credited to your original payment options within 7-10 working days for online booking via Debit or credit card.
- It will take more time if the booking is made by Cash/Cheque.
Via Live chat:
- You can connect with their AI Charlie, who will assist you with your queries 24*7.
- You can tell your query, and they will connect you with their executive.
- You can also share your feedback via the guest feedback form.
Also, you can connect with their other social media handles like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, which are also available on their official website.
Cebu Pacific Refund Policy
If you have cancelled your flight and want to claim your refund from the airline, first read about some policies of Cebu Pacific:
- If you cancel your flight a few hours before the departure, you will have to pay the penalty for your refund.
- If you cancel your reserved ticket within 24 hours of your purchase and your departure will be after seven days, you can get a full refund on your booking according to the Cebu pacific refund policy.
- The refund will take 7-10 business days to get credited to your original payment method.
- If you have reserved a basic economy flight ticket, then you won't be able to get a refund after 24 hours of purchase.
- If you have booked a non-refundable ticket from Cebu Pacific for domestic and international flights, you must pay some amount( approx 200$-500$ ). After that, you will receive the remaining fare through e-credits for future bookings.
How to get a refund from Cebu pacific?
There are ways to ask for your refund from Cebu Pacific, but the easiest way is to do it online. Below are the steps to follow to know how to refund Cebu pacific.
- Go to their official website https://www.cebupacificair.com/ and click on the manage booking tab at the top of the home page.
- Now fill out the details of your booking reference number and last name and click on manage booking to proceed further.
- Select a flight you want the refund for and click the manage tab
- On the next page, you will get four options. Click on Request Refund/Check Refund Status
- Please fill out the information asked by them for confirmation.
- Confirm the refund request, and the amount will be credited to your original payment option.
- You can also track your flight ticket refund status by following the same steps.
If you still face issues with the booking and refund, Connect with their customer service. They will guide you through the process. If you have made a booking from a third party, i.e., a travel agency, ask them about the refund status.
Disclaimer: As an independent travel agent, Skyofares arranges your travel plans, including flight and hotel changes. While we do make reservations for the same as an associate booking provider, we do not claim to be a specific hotel, airline, or travel service provider. Here, we mean to give customers top-notch, trustworthy services for a wonderful travel experience.Copyright © -2023 skyofares.com. All Rights Reserved.