Delta Airlines is known for its exceptional customer service and overall experience. Suppose you have already made a reservation and are planning to select the seats as well. Then continue reading, as you will get a detailed explanation on selecting the seats and about Delta Airlines select seats policies just to make you have a safe and comfortable journey.
The methods to select seats on Delta Airlines
The online website:
You can use the online website of Delta Airlines to select seats or make any changes using the Manage booking option. If you are not sure about the option and would like to select the seats in advance, you can use the steps that are given in the below points.
- You need to begin by visiting the official page of Delta Airlines.
- Then, you need to tap on the manage booking option.
- Now, enter the Booking code and the last name of the passenger.
- You can check the flight information,
- Click on the seat selection option, and from the seat map, click choose the seats as your preference.
- Make the payment if required for the seat selection.
- You will get the flight tickets with your reserved seats.
The calling method:
If you find the online service difficult, you can use the calling service to select the preferred seats. In case you do not know the calling procedure, you can use the points that are provided for your reference.
- Begin with visiting the official contact page of Delta Airlines.
- Now, when you are on the home page, click on the need help button.
- Soon, you will be diverted to help center.
- There, you will get all the options to get in touch with the live agent.
- Dial the number given and then carefully follow the commands.
- Press the keys and get connected to the live agent.
- Give the details needed and request for the preferred seats.
- You can check the email for the update.
At the Airport:
The above two methods can be used at the time of booking or after the reservations have been made. The below methods can be used at the time of check-in. Read through the steps to see how you reserve the seats at the time of check-in.
The kiosk machine:
You can use the self-check-in machine to select seats from the available seats. The best thing is that you can select your seats for free. And the drawback is that you may or may not get the desired seats at the time of check-in.
- Search for the Kiosk machine at the airport.
- Enter the PNR number.
- Select the seats from the available seats.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions to get the boarding pass.
At the time of baggage check-in, you can also get your boarding pass and check with the representative if your preferred seats are available or not. If available, you can tell the agent and get your boarding pass.
You can use any of the above methods to select the seats on Delta Airlines. If you have any doubts, you can use the contact number to reach the service and get your doubts cleared. pr you can check out the FAQs on the help page.
Disclaimer: As an independent travel agent, Skyofares arranges your travel plans, including flight and hotel changes. While we do make reservations for the same as an associate booking provider, we do not claim to be a specific hotel, airline, or travel service provider. Here, we mean to give customers top-notch, trustworthy services for a wonderful travel experience.Copyright © -2023 skyofares.com. All Rights Reserved.