If you are planning a trip or you have a business meeting in Dubai from India, but for that, you need a visa. You can apply for the Visa, but you must have the complete information about the procedure, medium, and How much a Dubai visa costs in India so that you can easily apply for it. You will get the detailed information for your queries in the article described below. Before applying for a Dubai Visa, you need to get through all the necessary procedures so that you will not encounter any issues at the time of your traveling.
What Is the Cost of a Dubai Visa in India?
The Dubai visa cost in India depends on the duration or days you need the Visa. The cost of a visa is as per mentioned below:
- If you stay in Dubai for up to 48 hours, you must pay at least 4500 rupees.
- For the passengers who need visas for Dubai for 14 days, the visa cost for them will be approximately 7300 rupees.
- If you are traveling with your family and you need a visa for 30 days. You will get a visa by paying around about 19,500 rupees.
- If you are a student, then you need to pay at least 5,000 as the price of the Visa.
How Much Time Will It Take to Get a Dubai Visa in India?
Once you apply for the Visa, after verifying all the details of the passenger and completing all the necessary processes, it will take at least 7 to 15 days to get a Visa for Dubai.
- If you are working in Dubai, then you will get the Visa in up to 3 to 5 business days.
- If you apply for the Visa by using the express application, then it will take at least 24 to 48 hours to complete the process.
How Do I Get a Visa for Dubai in India?
Before applying for the Visa, you must have the complete guidance about the necessary documents and papers that are required. The information you need to get through is as per described below:
- Fill out the application form of Visa and attach all the documents per the requirements.
- A passport that the government issues. It also has a validity of more than six months.
- You must have passport-size photos.
- You need to submit a copy of your tickets.
- The passenger needs to submit the financial statement before applying for the Visa to Dubai.
- You must follow all the traveling terms and conditions of Dubai so that you will travel without any trouble.
- Submit all the required medical certificates, such as blood tests, x-rays, and others mentioned on the Visa form.
- You will get a verification text on your email or mobile phone if your Visa gets approved.
- If you are applying for a student visa, then you need to submit the mark sheets and the approval letter from the University.
- You need to submit the original application form and a copy of the passport.
We have covered all the necessary information regarding the procedure, requirements, and cost of obtaining a Dubai visa in India. It's essential that you review these details thoroughly before submitting your application to ensure a successful outcome.
Disclaimer: As an independent travel agent, Skyofares arranges your travel plans, including flight and hotel changes. While we do make reservations for the same as an associate booking provider, we do not claim to be a specific hotel, airline, or travel service provider. Here, we mean to give customers top-notch, trustworthy services for a wonderful travel experience.Copyright © -2023 skyofares.com. All Rights Reserved.