If you have made bookings with the KLM airlines, but now you are counting the cost to change a flight date on KLM as your trip plan has been postponed. KLM does provide its customers to make changes to their bookings at reasonable prices. But before you go ahead to file a change request, you are recommended to go through the changed policy. It may prove advantageous for you. Take a look.
What is KLM flight Change policy?
KLM has designed its change policy by keeping the consumer at the forefront. Important statutes of KLM flight Change policy are given here for your reference.
- If a passenger makes the flight modifications within 24 hours of purchasing the ticket, then KLM will not charge any kind of change fee on her.
- If you are going to make flight changes after the risk free time period of 24 hours, then you will be liable to pay a KLM change flight fee.
- In case your flight gets delayed for more than 3 hours or longer then you are permitted to alter the date free of cost in accordance with the KLM change flight rules.
Diverse methods to Change my Flight Date on KLM?
KLM offers its customers to make modifications for free up to three times by online method. This method is way more convenient as compared to others as you can not be put on hold or otherwise. All you have to have is an uninterrupted network connection.
- Firstly, you need to open any browser and then go to the original site of KLM at www.klmairlines.com
- Look at the top of the page and select the My Trips tab.
- Fill up the required details with your first name, last name, and booking number.
- Now select the flight for which you wish to make modifications
- Click on the KLM change flight option.
- Click to change the flight date
- Finally, hit the Continue option.
- You are required to pay the relevant charge, such as the difference between the fares of your previous flight and your newly changed flight.
- Check out the process
- And you will get confirmation from KLM.
Other Methods to Change a Flight Date on KLM
Via Phone Call:- You can either choose to make a call to the customer care team at KLM phone number 1800 419 3044. As soon as your call connects, you will be able to talk to a live agent who will assist you in making modifications to your flight bookings. You can also simply change your flight by following GB the IVR commands as follows:
- You will have to press 1 to choose your preferred language
- You got to press 2 for new bookings
- You can press 3 to know your fight status
- Press 4 to change your flight, press this button.
- Press # to talk to the agent about making flight changes
Offline Method:- You can simply go to the Airport to change your booking date. You have to reach the bookings help desk and provide the required details of your reservations, and on the spot, your bookings will be made at your preferred date.
What is the cost to change flights with KLM airline?
Well the cost of flight change varies with the fare or ticket type that you have purchased. It may also cost zero if you go with the statutes of the flight change policy of the Airline. In general, the cost to change a flight date on KLM ranges up to UD$ 300. Along with the liable cost of change, you will also have to pay the fare difference between your former and new flights, if there is any.
To make any KLM change flight you can call any time 24*7 its customer support team will help in solving every issue of yours
Disclaimer: As an independent travel agent, Skyofares arranges your travel plans, including flight and hotel changes. While we do make reservations for the same as an associate booking provider, we do not claim to be a specific hotel, airline, or travel service provider. Here, we mean to give customers top-notch, trustworthy services for a wonderful travel experience.Copyright © -2023 skyofares.com. All Rights Reserved.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *