If you have booked with Latam Airlines and are worried about the check-in process, it is pretty simple. Latam provides several ways to check in; however, web check-in / online check-in is considered the quickest and simplest way. Using this option, you can easily check in at Latam and get the boarding pass without hassle.
Various ways to check-in at Latam Airlines
Web Check-in / Online Check-in
If you wish to check in online, it starts 48 hours before departure. It is one of the most convenient options to check in. To check in online:
- Visit the official LATAM Airlines web portal using any regular browser
- Click on the "Check-in" option under the 'My Trip' Check-in
- Enter the booking reservation code/ order number and last name, and click on 'search.
- Select your ticket for check-in, click on the link check-in
- Follow the instructions, and if you want, you can add any desired seat, services, meals, etc
- Review and confirm your details; click on 'Next' and you will be able to download and print the boarding pass
Automatic Check-in (USA)
- If you purchase a ticket via a website travel agency, or the flight is international, fill out the trip details 72 hours before departure to apply for automated check-in in the Latam check-in section or the 'My Trip.
- When 48 hours are left before the flight, you can see the updated boarding pass. You can go to the boarding gate with your ID Proof for your passport at the airport on the day you are flying.
- If you are flying with checked baggage, go to the counter or self-service kiosk or print a label and send the bags.
Check-in via Self-Service Kiosk
For last-minute travels, you can always use the self-service Kiosk check-in counter available 24/7. To use this option:
- Find out the nearest Kiosk counter and hit the check-in button
- Complete the identification by entering the frequent flyer number/ booking reference and the last name.
- Now, once you have flight details in front of you, select the ticket to check-in
- Follow the commands, add meals, select your seats, luggage, etc
- Then verify the details, and you can see the boarding pass on the screen, download it and take the printout.
Latam Check-in Policy highlights
The web check-in window at Latam Airlines opens 48 hours before the departure. For online check-in online, you can do it up to 45 minutes before the domestic flight departure and 60 minutes before the international flight's departure. Remember, the time might vary based on your route, departure airport, etc. If you wish to check-in at the airport, ensure to reach there on time, that is, up to 2 hours before the domestic flight departure and 3 hours before the departure of the international flight. Besides, ensure you have all the necessary documents, including a visa, passport, and government ID proof.
Conclusion: Latam Airlines provides many ways to check in, including web check-in, check-in at the airport, and automated check-in. Most of the travellers prefer online check-in as it is simple and quick. Besides, if you wish to get more information about check in Latam Airlines, you can always speak directly to someone at Latam Airlines.
Disclaimer: As an independent travel agent, Skyofares arranges your travel plans, including flight and hotel changes. While we do make reservations for the same as an associate booking provider, we do not claim to be a specific hotel, airline, or travel service provider. Here, we mean to give customers top-notch, trustworthy services for a wonderful travel experience.Copyright © -2023 skyofares.com. All Rights Reserved.